Thursday 29 June 2023

TODAY I ADOPTED A HUMAN



TODAY I ADOPTED A HUMAN
(author unknown)
Today I adopted a human...
It broke my heart to see him so alone and confused. I suddenly saw his watery eyes as he looked into mine. So I barked with all my might and went after him, following from house to house.
Finally, I got close enough to touch his hand with my nose. The man smiled and I felt his heart begin to warm. I moved closer to his face and felt his tears start to flow. I looked at him and he replied with a beautiful smile.
I jumped into his lap excitedly, promising
that I would be fine, that I would love him forever, and that I would never leave
him. How fortunate that he passed by where I was and that we could meet like
that. I felt lucky too.
So many people have been there, but only he, only he, stopped looked at me. I'm
glad he made a choice and that I was able to save his life.
Because today I adopted a human


Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com/menu an our sister website,

http://www.nicheebookcollections.com all rights preserved. Please feel free to share this post, keeping all links intact

Sponsored today by NUTREE KERATIN HAIR TREATMENTS for both men and women, plus NUTREE's ECO FRIENDLY cosmetic ranges

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"SIGNS" by Becky Hemsley

"SIGNS" by Becky Hemsley There's a robin on my fence today, A feather by my feet A heart-shaped leaf that blows along Beside m...