Tuesday 26 September 2023

I DON'T HAVE


"I DON'T HAVE"
link below

I am “too much” for some people.
I talk too much.
I say too much.
I hug too much.
I share too much.
I laugh too much.
I cry too much.
I explain too much.
I don’t have “enough of this” for some people.
I don’t have enough status.
I don’t have enough wealth.
I don’t have enough knowledge.
I don’t have enough fashion.
I don’t have enough education.
I don’t have enough experience.
I don’t have enough time.
I am not “the right amount” for some people.
I am not the right amount of cool.
I am not the right amount of popular.
I am not the right amount of fun.
I am not the right amount of serious.
I am not the right amount of interesting.
I am not the right amount of emotion.
I am not the right amount of energy.
You will always be too much, not enough or never the right amount for some people.
Those are not your people. And those are not people you want to be your people.
Be you. Then find your people.
And never let anyone make you feel anything less than what you truly are…
Original.
One of a kind.
Unique.
Special.
Awesome.
Important.
Your life matters.
Your hardships matter.
Your mental state matters.
Your well-being matters.
You matter.
For more stories like these, follow me!
Art Illustration: Melsy's Illustrations

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAME APART RIGHT AT THE SEAMS" by Becky Hemsley

"CAME APART RIGHT AT THE SEAMS" by Becky Hemsley One time I met a woman With a basket on her arm A basket filled with patches And ...