Friday 13 October 2023

COLLECTING MOMENTS by J.Boyle


"COLLECTING MOMENTS"
(by J.Boyle)

Today I collected happiness
and put it in my pocket.
I then collected hope
and put it in my locket.
I chose a moment for a blessing
to pass on to another.
A gift of ever after
from a Sister to her Brother.
I picked a time of forgiveness
in case It's something that I need.
I held on to generosity
to overcome my own greed.
I planted future moments
like flowers that will grow.
I'll dig them out some time
when the seeds do sew.
I'll give a moment to my friend
and hope it makes her smile.
A one she will look back on
every once in a while.
I'll wrap some up in love
and give them as a gift.
To be unwrapped at any time
when spirits need a lift.
I'll give moments to my family,
enough for them to measure
the value of our memories
is a priceless treasure.
My moments are my riches
they are all I have to give,
and I shall treasure each one
for as long as I shall live.

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BABY STEPS" by Becky Hemsley

"BABY STEPS" by Becky Hemsley We have to stop thinking that we’ve failed every time we fall. When babies are learning to walk, we ...