Monday 30 October 2023

I MISS THOSE DAYS AND YESTERYEARS


"I MISS THOSE DAYS AND YESTERYEARS"
(author unknown)

 I want to go back to the time when the only thing I was worried about was missing one episode of my favourite cartoons every afternoon, where the only load I carried was my backpack full of books I don’t really use at school. Moments when the only exhaustion I felt was playing too much outside the house with my playmates during the weekend.

I want to go back to the time when life was simply about discovering, making mistakes, and learning from them. I want to go back to the days when I didn’t care about my scars, my crooked teeth, my body, my unmatched clothes, losing friends and changing dreams every week, or sleeping on our couch whenever I wanted.
I want to go back to that feeling. It’s like home is where nostalgia sits quietly, looking at you and telling you to slow down, for you are young, energetic, and capable of relearning things.
Now, I feel like I am tired. I feel fazed. I feel in a rush.
I feel like I am too old to start something new or sometimes, too young to be good at something.
I miss the comfort of my childhood.
I miss the times when the last thing
I worry about is being misunderstood.

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS"

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS" (author unknown) "Many have passed away, and those who are still here are called 'the el...