Wednesday 25 October 2023

WE END IT WITH A BROKEN HEART


"WE END IT WITH A BROKEN HEART"
(author unknown)

I miss you. God knows how much I want to be with you right now. He knows how many times I cried at night and how many times I begged Him to let me hold you in my arms again. It's sad, because we bid our goodbyes even though we still love each other. You don't know how much I needed you to stay on the very same day that you said goodbye. It broke my heart into pieces. I know that I would miss you forever.
Have you ever forgotten about your promise? You promised me that I am the only one that you would love in your entire life. This may sound so selfish, but could you still keep your promise? The truth is, I never want to let go of our love. A part of me is still hoping that you would make things right and make me feel safe in your arms again. But how would you do that when I know that you've already given up on us?
The truth is, I have trusted you with all my heart. But you broke it and made me feel so unwanted. Despite of that, I never stopped loving you. I never stopped caring for you. I never stopped hoping that one day I would wear a wedding ring from you. But everything turned into nightmare for me. I was left with all the broken pieces of me, grieving for the love that I have been praying to last. We ended, our love has ended, and we end it with a broken heart.

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS"

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS" (author unknown) "Many have passed away, and those who are still here are called 'the el...