Wednesday 29 November 2023

I WON'T STAY LITTLE MAMA


"I WON'T STAY LITTLE MAMA" (author unknown)
Enjoy me mommy, enjoy my childhood. I grow up fast, faster than you think. You don't realize it. I won't always wake up at night crying because I want to be by your side, or just for you or dad to give me a hug, a hug from those who take away my fears.
Sometimes when we walk together, my tiny feet get tired of walking and I ask you to carry me, I know you're tired too.. but enjoy having me like this, soon i'll grow up and i won't need your arms anymore.
Other times I'll fall asleep in the car ride and lean on your sleepy shoulder as you drive me home. It's one of those moments when I feel very connected to you, sleeping in your arms.
I'll grow up soon mom, and you won't have to see or clean my dirty ice cream or chocolate face anymore, which makes you so so funny. Sometimes I cry and get angry because I'm not given what I want, be patient, I'm learning to have my own character, guide me, accompany me, but don't yell at me or hit me for it.
Remember that sometimes, your magic kisses fix everything. I won't stay small always mom, but I assure you, that when I grow up you will be proud of me as I am of you I love you mom..!

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS"

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS" (author unknown) "Many have passed away, and those who are still here are called 'the el...