Tuesday 26 December 2023

Making The Most of My Current Circumstances by Tahlia Hunter


"Making The Most of My Current Circumstances" by Tahlia Hunter

"There are times in your life
where it is necessary to envision
a brighter and more beautiful future for yourself
and to believe that it is possible.
To know that no matter how dark
your present surroundings may be,
lighter times lie ahead,
and to know this to be true in your heart.
And to let that inspire you
to wake up each day
and walk by faith, not by sight,
speaking these words to yourself:
“I am willing to endure the difficulties of today
to the best of my ability;
to heal what I may heal,
love what I may love,
and release what I may release,
because I know that more beautiful times await me,
and so this inspires me to live fully now
for the future version of myself
who will be grateful to me
for not giving up on myself and my dreams,
while making the most of my current circumstances
and finding as much beauty as I possibly can
in the present.”
Artwork by Fromdrawing, Hana Jang

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by Brooke Hampton

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by  Brooke Hampton I posted a photo of our 13-year-old doing her end of the month calculations. She handles our...