Thursday 21 December 2023

My Child by Danielle Sherman-Lazar


"My Child"

by Danielle Sherman-Lazar

You are my today, my tomorrow, and all the tomorrows after.⁣
You are the air I breathe,⁣
the light at the end of every dark tunnel,⁣
the rainbow after a torrential rainstorm with thunder and lightning,⁣
and the beautiful melody in all the songs I listen to.⁣
You are my motivation to swim against the waves,⁣
my strong foundation even when I’m feeling weak and at risk of toppling over,⁣
and my shining star in a dark universe.⁣
My unconditional love for you,⁣
is one that pulls me out of bed on the hard mornings,⁣
where the tired makes my bones ache,⁣
and my brain is so foggy I can hardly think straight.⁣
It’s a love that’s so comfortable it rocks me to sleep at night⁣
even after a day filled with overthinking every interaction,⁣
of feeling overwhelmed by an inbox of unread emails and dirty laundry⁣,
and falling short,⁣
again and again.⁣
I have never felt anything like it before. ⁣
I can be depleted of everything,⁣
but never of my all-encompassing love for you.⁣
Because when I dig deep, I will always find more to give.⁣
So, I hope you feel loved every day of your life knowing ⁣
you’re someone’s today,⁣
tomorrow, and all the tomorrows after.⁣

Danielle Sherman-Lazar


Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by Brooke Hampton

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by  Brooke Hampton I posted a photo of our 13-year-old doing her end of the month calculations. She handles our...