Thursday 14 December 2023

REMAINING CALM by Tahlia Hunter


"REMAINING CALM"
by Tahlia Hunter

"What is your secret to remaining calm?" she asked.
"I am a traveller of life.
I am here for only a short while,
for I am merely passing through.
I came into this life empty-handed
and I shall leave empty-handed
and in every moment,
I trust that I have what I need
and that what I need is enough.
I need not compare my path to others
for my purpose is not their purpose
and my lessons are not their lessons;
all that is required of me
is to be who I came here to be.
I welcome change,
knowing that all is impermanent
and only that which is truly real will last.
In the storms of life,
I find stillness within,
knowing that the temporary emotions I feel
are merely visitors.
And I do not fear pain,
for I know that I will find relief
and that pain is simply a messenger,
and so I welcome it with compassion,
asking it "What are you here to teach me?"
And I embrace each step of my path,
knowing that within it lies the destination
and in every step I take,
I am worthy of love.
And I affirm to myself daily,
"May my light shine
upon those who are presently in darkness,
and may the world be a different place
because I am in it."

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS"

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS" (author unknown) "Many have passed away, and those who are still here are called 'the el...