Tuesday 13 February 2024

I SHALL TELL YOU by Joanne Boyle



"I SHALL TELL YOU"
by Joanne Boyle

And when I find you
I shall tell you all about tomorrow,
and the tomorrow's after that.
We shall hide from the shadows,
whilst we sit and chat.
I shall tell you about the times,
you'll think you made mistakes,
all the people that you'll lose,
because they were really fakes.
I shall tell you to welcome you,
and to look you in the face,
and to never let others,
treat you with disgrace.
I shall tell you not to be afraid,
of the things that you can't do.
To walk away from trouble,
when it tries to follow you.
I shall tell you not to worry
about the things you can't control,
and how moments will become,
precious memories that you stole.
I shall tell you not to worry,
about what anyone else thinks,
because life will pass too quickly
before anyone even blinks.
I shall tell you when you sing,
the whole world sings with you
and every time you smile,
someone else smiles too.
I shall tell you all those items,
the ones you thought mattered,
will become lost amongst the memories,
that in your heart get scattered.
I shall tell you about true love,
and how it doesn't come with pain
and how it will be your saviour
time and time again.
And when I find you ...
I will become you.

******
Joanne Boyle

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS"

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS" (author unknown) "Many have passed away, and those who are still here are called 'the el...