Tuesday 30 April 2024

A VOW TO MY PARTNER by Terri St. Cloud


"A VOW TO MY PARTNER"
by Terri St. Cloud

I will be mindful of the act of loving you every day of my life.
I will not take you for granted, but will keep my eyes open to
the treasure that you are, allowing room for your individuality and your own uniqueness.
I will not try to bend you to my ways, but rather open myself to your ways as being part of who you are.
I will embrace all of you. The dark parts along with the light, because, together, those parts create the being that I love.
I will accept you, respect you and admire you.
And if something comes between us to make me stumble with this, I will go to you and ask your help with my struggle.
I will bring my challenges to you, looking for your thoughts and support and I will return that support to you freely.
When I'm hurt, I will believe in your love for me, I will bring you my hurt, and together we will grow from it and then put it aside.
I will share all of myself with you, for I know to receive your entire heart, you must have mine.
Together, we will work, we will play, we will laugh, we will grieve, and we will find our way.
Together we will live gratitude, together we will touch love.

 

******
Terri St. Cloud
Photo by Lumir Koutnik


Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html We now have over 1700 e-books on our library shelves for your reading pleasure, so do come along and check us out.

More articles by Su DeNyme (our resident writer) & John A Elliott are available here: https://www.nicheebookcollections.com/TC4W/ARTICLES.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS"

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS" (author unknown) "Many have passed away, and those who are still here are called 'the el...