Saturday 18 May 2024

FOR ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS by Joanne Boyle 2024


"FOR ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS" by Joanne Boyle 2024
Hello everybody. I thought I would introduce myself and tell you a little about how I finally got to do my dream book.
First of all my real name is Joanne Boyle.
I don't recall a time in my life that I wasn't writing, even if it was in diary's as a child.
I used to write stories well before poems and I have no idea where the first poem came from, though I do recall what it was.
I always wanted a book. All my life it had been the one consistency I had for myself as I can move on from an idea quite easy.
I made (well my husband made) my heartfelt page for me. I can feel and I can write but the technical stuff, then no.
Anyway, I could write all day but I am here to tell you about how I got my books.
The Heartfelt book was a dream for me that I just did not know how to make happen. I would take photographs of my grandchildren, as we do, and then just look and create a poem to fit the photograph. I dreamt of having those in some kind of book but honestly did not know how.
Then, Our beautiful Queen passed away.
I was known for posting poems when someone passed away. I would mainly post to my own personal page in my name and I did with the Queen poem too.
Oh I should have said, before the Queen poem went viral I had another named seated, that had too, and had had write ups around the world.
So when I sent Queen to my socials and I saw 246 shares in 5 minutes, I never thought much about it. In fact it was not until I was at work the next day that I knew, from friends, about all the attention my poem was getting.
My poem had gone viral and was read in the house of commons. Tiktoks were made in schools and all over the world. It got taught as a part of English in foreign classrooms.
My proudest moments though were when I received a phone call inviting me to the houses of Parliament. This was because at the time the poem was read, i was not named as so many others were claiming it to be theirs, they even sent a fake profile to parliament claiming I'd admitted it was not mine.
I really was so naive to think people like this existed. Then I had to deal with the grammar police. I was just a lady who typed a poem on her phone with her fat fingers and posted it. haha.
I also received a call from boodles in bond Street, the Royal jewellers to let me know they had it framed and in their window. I was so proud of this too.
From all of this though, I was put in contact with a lady who helped me with my heartfelt book.
First of all I sat and researched the Queen and I decided to put a book together with Celia's help. We done that before heartfelt.
If there was only one heartfelt book made then no amount of money could buy it from me.
I now have 4 books and I owe everything to the Queen poem and all of you out there who shared it.
Here are some of the pictures from my proudest moments.
Thank you for reading
Joanne.

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html We now have over 1700 e-books on our library shelves for your reading pleasure, so do come along and check us out.

More articles by Su DeNyme (our resident writer) & John A Elliott are available here: https://www.nicheebookcollections.com/TC4W/ARTICLES.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BABY STEPS" by Becky Hemsley

"BABY STEPS" by Becky Hemsley We have to stop thinking that we’ve failed every time we fall. When babies are learning to walk, we ...