Saturday 22 June 2024

"I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU" by Joanne Boyle


"I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU"
by Joanne Boyle

I looked out at the gardens.
It was a stunning view.
The sun was shining brightly.
It reminded me of you.
How long I had been sat there?
I really didn't know.
My cup was full of tears.
My thirst just wouldn't go.
I watched the flowers dancing.
I turned them into us.
My mind was playing tricks.
Like it often does.
I stared at the shadows.
Comfortable in their presence.
I shared in their stillness.
Lost in their pretence.
My memories came alive
and time would stand still.
The coffee cup I held
would always refill.
But every day you came,
just in another form.
A Robin in the tree top.
Tears from a storm.
Today was a great day.
These days were the best.
When you came as a butterfly
and joined me in my rest.
You drank away my tears,
from the table top.
I knew it was a sign.
You were telling me to stop.
"Stop crying?" I asked?
"Well I can't promise you that,
for I'll miss you forever, and
from wherever I'm sat."
The sun began moving,
Your colours shone bright.
I smiled as I remembered
how you were always right.
I will never stop loving you
or being a part of a WE
So I agreed that I'd look
for another ME.

********
Author Joanne Boyle Heartfelt

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html We now have over 1900 e-books on our library shelves for your reading pleasure, so do come along and check us out.

More articles by Su DeNyme (our resident writer) & John A Elliott are available here: https://www.nicheebookcollections.com/TC4W/ARTICLES.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS"

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS" (author unknown) "Many have passed away, and those who are still here are called 'the el...