Saturday 13 July 2024

"LETTER TO THE LOVER"


"LETTER TO THE LOVER" (author unknown)

A few days ago I saw you walking in a square, and by the way, you were walking alone, hey where are those designer heels you always wore? Your watches and bags you bought in Paris?
I noticed that your face looked tired, your hair used to be spectacular, it didn't shine any more, and let's not talk about your clothes, you had us used to looking like a real doll.
What happened?
I see it didn't sit well for you to be the wife now.
Now you're the one in charge of your clothes, the one in charge to have your 3 meals a day, and wow, you don't settle for just any plate, I know, (he's picky)... now it's you who has to do the super, the one who has to wash and iron her suits, the one who must have the spotless house, still have the mania to ask you to warm the towel when getting out of the shower?
ugh! And what to say when you bring our children to your house... having to endure them with a fake smile i don't think it's easy for you.
Is this what you imagined your life next to him would be like??. I guess not!
You wanted my spot so much!!
Now you realize it's not easy to be the wife, to take care of a home, to fulfill the husband as a wife, a mother, a housewife, a nurse, a psychologist and an administrator... and with all that load on shoulders still have to look beautiful to him, have a smile and be "available".
Enjoy the role of a lady that I see, I don't know if you're doing it very well, here between us... he keeps looking for me; I think something is wrong with them.
But don't worry about me, I don't return to the arms that one day gave me death.
Just some advice... Open your eyes! that now that you're the wife, the vacancy for a mistress, is available.

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html We now have over 1900 e-books on our library shelves for your reading pleasure, so do come along and check us out.

More articles by Su DeNyme (our resident writer) & John A Elliott are available here: https://www.nicheebookcollections.com/TC4W/ARTICLES.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by Brooke Hampton

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by  Brooke Hampton I posted a photo of our 13-year-old doing her end of the month calculations. She handles our...