Tuesday 26 September 2023

UNSTOPABLE


"UNSTOPABLE"
(author Becky Hemsley)

Today you are stubborn,
My patience is thin
Today you’ll persist
Until I will give in
Today you are wilful
You’re strong and you’re bold
Today you’ll refuse to do
Things you are told
Today you will follow
Wherever I go
Today you will scream
When my answer is no
Today you are fierce
And today you are wild
Today you’ll remind me
That you are a child
Today every minute
Will seem to last hours
But over the years
I will realise your power
I’ll realise your stubbornness
Means you’re determined
And I’ll admire how you have
Learnt to stand firm and
How you know when
To sit down or step up
So full of conviction,
Self-worth and self-trust
So today you’ll be stubborn
Today you’ll be fierce
Today you’ll have spirit
That must persevere
Today you’re determined
Today you’ll be loud
But tomorrow you’ll lead
From the front of the crowd
And where once you were wild
I want you to stay
I don’t want you quietened,
Silenced or tamed
‘Cause yesterday’s bold
Will soon one day I’m sure
Be a force that our world
Has not known of before
And today you will talk
Of the impossible
But tomorrow I know -
You’ll be unstoppable
******
For all the whirlwinds and the wilds out there - stay wild ❤
Becky Hemsley 2022
Artwork created with Dall-E
'Unstoppable' is from my second book:

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE LAST BATTLE"

"THE LAST BATTLE" (author unknown) If it should be that I grow weak, And pain should keep me from my sleep, Then you must do what...