Monday 23 October 2023

I'M OKAY REALLY by Shiori X


"I'M OKAY REALLY"
by Shiori X

I completely understand those people who are scared to express their feelings. Some people don't give importance to what people say when they are hurt and sad, without knowing that it takes everything in them to express what they truly feel. Not everyone can understand how heavy it feels, and not everyone will ever realize that sharing what people feel inside their chest is like giving a part of them.
Just like everyone else, I am also afraid to express my thoughts and feelings. It's like telling my secrets that are buried deep in my heart, and I am afraid that they will just be judged or invalidated. I am afraid to be labelled as "too emotional" or "too sensitive" for something that really matters to me. That's why I keep everything to myself instead of telling someone that I am not okay. I get sad alone. I deal with my pain alone. I suffer alone. And I think it will always be better not to be a burden for somebody.
I hope one day everyone will stop invalidating someone's feelings and learn to understand them. Maybe that way, people like me will finally have the strength to say whatever we feel, and we will no longer have to fake ourselves every time we say, "I'm okay."
Art: hessah._.art

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by Brooke Hampton

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by  Brooke Hampton I posted a photo of our 13-year-old doing her end of the month calculations. She handles our...