Thursday 26 October 2023

THANK YOU FOR by Tahlia Hunter


"THANK YOU FOR"
by Tahlia Hunter

"Thank you for the mistakes you made,
so that I could discover what it means to be wise.
Thank you for the moments of doubt you faced,
so that I could discover what it means to have faith.
Thank you for the wrong roads you took,
so that I could discover what it means to find my way.
Thank you for the grudges you held,
so that I could discover what it means to forgive.
Thank you for the masks you wore,
so that I could discover what it means to be authentic.
Thank you for the moments you took for granted,
so that I could discover what it means to be grateful.
Thank you for the pride you displayed,
so that I could discover what it means to be humble.
Thank you for the times you were judgemental,
so that I could discover what it means to be accepting.
Thank you for the fears you faced,
so that I could discover what it means to be brave.
Thank you for the conflicts you navigated,
so that I could discover what it means to find harmony.
Thank you for the storms you weathered,
so that I could discover what it means to be strong.
And thank you for the rejections you faced,
so that I could discover what it means to truly love,
not only others, but myself,
and life itself.
I look back on you
not with shame,
but with pride and admiration
for without you
I would not be who I am today."

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS"

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS" (author unknown) "Many have passed away, and those who are still here are called 'the el...