Sunday 22 October 2023

THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE By John Anthony Elliott


"THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE"
By John Anthony Elliott  ©2007
 

There is a place in life

that needs my special skill

A certain job I'm meant to do

that no one else can fill.

The hours may be demanding

and the pay is not too good

And yet I wouldn't change it for a moment,

even if I could!

There is a place in life

a goal I must attain

A dream that I must follow

for I won't be back again.

There is a mark that I must leave

however small it be,

A legacy of love

for those who follow after me!

There is a place in life

that only I may share

A path that bears my name

awaiting me somewhere.

There is a hand that I must hold

a word that I must say,

A smile that I must give

for there'll be tears to blot away.

There is a place in life

that I was meant to fill,

A sunny spot

where flowers grow upon a windy hill.

There's always a tomorrow

and the best is yet to be,

And somewhere in the world, I know,

there's a Special Place for me!

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by Brooke Hampton

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by  Brooke Hampton I posted a photo of our 13-year-old doing her end of the month calculations. She handles our...