Sunday 22 October 2023

I LOVE YOU by John Anthony Elliott


"I LOVE YOU"
by John Anthony Elliott 2023 revised

I love you in the morning,
I love you through the night,
I love you every day I live,
When we're close together,
And when you're out of sight.
I love your hair that sparkles,
And the way you smile at me,
I love the way we laugh and joke,
And tease so happily.
I love the things you do and say,
The times we share as one,
I love the way you love to care,
With you I'm not alone.
I love the way you wrinkle,
Your nose up when you glare,
Even when you're mad at me,
And I get the dreaded stare.
I love the gentle way you kiss,
A whisper on my lips,
You keep me in a state of bliss,
From head to finger tips.
I love everything about you,
The special things you say and do,
So please don't ever change,
ANYTHING that makes you, YOU.....

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by Brooke Hampton

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by  Brooke Hampton I posted a photo of our 13-year-old doing her end of the month calculations. She handles our...