Friday 15 December 2023

A WORRIOR OF THE HEART by Tahlia Hunter


"A WORRIOR OF THE HEART"
by Tahlia Hunter

"I am a warrior of the heart.
I am no greater or lesser than another.
I am able to love others
for I have learned to love myself
and love is no longer something I give or receive
but embody,
for the essence of who I am is love.
And if I am to love, then I will love,
and if I am to part from those I love,
then I will let go with love.
But in each encounter,
I will always love, no matter the pain,
for I know that in each experience lies wisdom,
and challenges only ever serve to strengthen me
and uncover the deeper love within me
that transcends all thought and emotion.
And on the path ahead,
I will move forward in peace,
trusting myself to make the best decisions
I am capable of making in each moment
with the knowledge I have at the time
And I do not fear falling
for I have proven time and time again
that I am capable of rising
And so long as I am living,
I will vow to live each moment fully,
experiencing all that life has to offer
and learning as much as I am able to learn
before returning home.
As I wake, I will hold my head high,
grateful for the gift of the day ahead
that lies before me
and I will look upon every being I encounter:
human, animal and plant
through the lens of love and compassion
striving to bring heaven to earth in each moment,
through each smile, compliment
and act of kindness.
And if others misunderstand me, criticise me or ridicule me,
then I will smile and wish them well on their path,
and take nothing they say or think personally,
for I am a warrior of the heart."
Artwork by Corine Ko (image found on Pinterest). - about the artist: https://www.paragongallery.co.uk/gallery/corine-ko

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by Brooke Hampton

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by  Brooke Hampton I posted a photo of our 13-year-old doing her end of the month calculations. She handles our...