Friday 15 December 2023

I SEE YOU by Rachel Marie Martin


"I SEE YOU"
by Rachel Marie Martin

I see you.
I see you behind the busy. Behind the keeping it all together. Behind the “I’m fine” and smiles.
I see you.
I see your strong, your giving, your caring.
I see your showing up even without the answers.
I see your tired, your sleepless nights, your worry.
I see you work through the worry and cling to possibility.
I see you.
I see your love, your hope, your belief in the good.
I see your caring and hours spent trying that no one sees.
I see you deal with guilt because you want to be the best you can be.
I see you.
I see that sometimes you need to be told how much you matter, that your giving makes a difference, that you are enough.
I see you.
I see how hard you try.
I see how you let go of comparison and try to be real.
I see you stumble and yet stand up again.
I see your brave.
I see your courage.
I see your heart.
I see you because you are like me.
We give, we love, we are brave.
Thank you.
You are enough.
I see you.
-Rachel

original words by me
Rachel Marie Martin

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"SHE WAS MADE BEAUTIFUL" by Suzanne Reynolds

"SHE WAS MADE BEAUTIFUL" by  Suzanne Reynolds When she was a little girl they told her she was beautiful but it had no meaning ...