Saturday 20 January 2024


"SHE WALKED THROUGH HEAVEN'S DOOR"
by Joanne Boyle

I saw an angel sitting there,
as I was on my walk.
She stopped me in my tracks,
as she began to talk.
She told me she was lost,
and had been sent for a reason.
She said she had a purpose,
but was stuck in the same season.
I could see she held a flower,
and I asked who it was for.
She said she had forgotten,
Once she walked through heaven's door.
I looked down at the flower,
I recognised its smell,
It took me back to a memory
when my mam was well.
I then looked all around me,
it seemed I was lost, too.
I had been so deep in thought,
I no longer knew just what to do.
I had cried so many tears,
I forgot that life went on.
I had stopped looking ahead at time,
since my Mam had gone.
The Angel gently touched me,
as she lifted up my chin
and as our eyes both locked,
it is then we reached within.
"That flower you are carrying,
the one with the familiar Scent,
was a one that I once picked for you,
on an outing we once went. "
The Angel then smiled,
as she stood from where she sat,
she said, "It's because of you
that I don't know where I'm at. "
She said a mother feels her children,
and will search forgotten lands,
to find her missing children,
and to help them understand.
The living and the dead.
The future and the past.
She told me this was why,
we had to make our memories last.
We were meant to find each other,
and at that, she was .... just gone,
but as I now looked around me,
I remembered where I had come from.

Joanne Boyle

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by Brooke Hampton

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by  Brooke Hampton I posted a photo of our 13-year-old doing her end of the month calculations. She handles our...