Saturday 24 February 2024

WHAT MATTERS TO US MOST by Joanne Boyle


"WHAT MATTERS TO US MOST"
by Joanne Boyle

I went to see God today,
and I looked him in the eye.
I asked him why he took me,
and made so many cry.
I waited for my answer,
to bring it back to you, then
God turned to me and smiled,
and opened up a view.
I saw familiar faces.
Dogs that played with birds.
Flowers that never wilted,
no one was ever scared.
Children wore their wings,
like a costume from a shop.
The eternal view of life,
was never meant to stop.
I still didn't understand,
but I felt glad that I was here.
God then opened up the clouds,
and I saw that I was near.
It was then he began to speak,
he said "just look down there,
so much pain and destruction,
a sight I cannot bare.
So each day I find new angels,
some are young and old,
but once they are here in heaven,
their age will always hold.
I know that when I take them,
hearts will break in two
I keep sending down reminders,
in their memories of you.
My angels go to earth,
and help them with this fate
but some I go to carry,
to help them through the gate.
Some people are in pain,
and though you cannot see,
heaven is the place,
that they deeply long to be.
Some are just too beautiful,
or were sent to earth too soon.
Some were just too fragile,
to be a part of life's sad tune.
We know who is arriving,
the time, the date and place.
and we know we leave so many
with a big and empty space.
We will fill it with sweet memories,
and let you go and see.
What matters to us most,
is that you are now happy."
By now I had forgotten my question,
but not those id left behind.
I knew I would always live,
in the memories that you'll find.

******
Joanne Boyle

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS"

"THE INCREDIBLE BABY BOOMERS" (author unknown) "Many have passed away, and those who are still here are called 'the el...