Tuesday 20 August 2024

"In the Dance of My Heart" by Ann Marie


"In the Dance of My Heart" by Ann Marie
In the quiet of the night, I hear your voice,
Whispers echo through my heart, you’re my only choice.
Every shadow that lingers feels like your embrace,
I find solace in the stars, where I see your face.
Time won’t fade the love that we shared,
I’ll hold on to the memories we made,
Through laughter and tears, in the love that won’t fade.
You’re a song in my soul, a light in my way,
In the dance of my heart, you forever will stay.
In each moment that passes, I feel you near,
The warmth of your smile, it wipes away fear.
Though the world keeps on turning, I stand still in time,
With the love that we built, forever will shine.
Every photograph carries whispers of you,
In the places we wandered, in everything we knew.
Memories like treasures, they always remain,
In the beautiful chaos of joy and of pain.
Your spirit guides my way, forever clear.

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html We now have over 1900 e-books on our library shelves for your reading pleasure, so do come along and check us out.

More
articles by Su DeNyme (our resident writer) & John A Elliott are available

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THOUGHTS" by Joanne Boyle

"THOUGHTS" by Joanne Boyle She was often seen playing, humming the same old tune. On a sandy shore, every single afternoon. No ...