Tuesday 20 August 2024

"Remembering" Ann Marie


"Remembering" Ann Marie
I remember your eyes,
How they lit up with joy,
Darkened with sorrow,
And sparkled when laughter broke free.
I remember your touch,
The way your body melded with mine,
How my hands calmed your soul,
And your sighs whispered contentment.
I remember your hands,
Gentle yet worn,
They wrapped me in comfort,
Held me with love’s quiet strength.
I remember your grin,
That mischievous curve,
How your laughter lit the room,
And your smile made my heart sing.
I remember it all,
These memories, my lifeline,
In a world where you are gone,
But forever in my heart.
I remember the way I marveled,
That you could love me so,
How your smile shone brighter,
When I whispered, "I love you."
I promised you eternity,
Forever and Always,
And though you’ve left this earth,
My heart still holds you close.
You are gone, yet here,
In every heartbeat, every thought,
An echo of love eternal,
Forever and Always, never forgot.

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html We now have over 1900 e-books on our library shelves for your reading pleasure, so do come along and check us out.

More
articles by Su DeNyme (our resident writer) & John A Elliott are available

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THOUGHTS" by Joanne Boyle

"THOUGHTS" by Joanne Boyle She was often seen playing, humming the same old tune. On a sandy shore, every single afternoon. No ...