Friday 20 October 2023

THE PASS by Joanne Boyle


"THE PASS"
by Joanne Boyle

God came to me today
with an angel by his side,
he said it had been a while
since my body died.
He opened up some clouds
and said "just look down there"
I saw so many people,
memories floating everywhere.
Each memory that was shared
found its way in to my heart
and transported me to earth
like we'd never been apart.
I went around in circles,
visiting you all once more
See heaven is a miraculous place
with a forever open door.
I saw some of you sat crying
and as I dried your eyes
I sent you a happy memory
to disguise your cries.
I lingered around the laughter
like a breeze in the air.
I am sure that you felt
my prescience was right there.
A year has gone so quickly
and my memory still lives on.
I live in many moments
and am the lyrics in a song.
I am always watching you
from my home in the sky.
Still dancing in your memories
you have of you and I.
Joanne Boyle Art at Steffi Krenzek

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by Brooke Hampton

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by  Brooke Hampton I posted a photo of our 13-year-old doing her end of the month calculations. She handles our...