Friday 20 October 2023

To the person I thought I would spend my lifetime with by Shiori X


"To the person I thought I would spend my lifetime with" by Shiori X
Some things can really change as time goes by. I remember when I was still so in love with you, I would always write a letter for you and tell you how much you meant to me. I used to believe that my feelings for you would never change and that I would always choose to stay with you under any circumstances. God knows that I meant it when I said I would love you unconditionally and grow old with you someday. I swear, I would die every day just to make you the happiest man on earth. But things started to change when you took for granted my love and took advantage of my kindness. I have been hurt over and over again, but I still chose to put up with it just to be with you.
Believe me, I have loved you with everything I have, even if it means leaving nothing for myself. I have loved you the best way I could, and I just wish you've seen and valued that. I have loved you even on the days where I feel like losing myself. I have loved you even on the days where you make me feel terrible about myself, and I have loved you even on the days where you make me feel not enough. I may not be a perfect lover no matter what I do, but I know that I have loved you with all my heart and soul, and with everything that I could offer. But you still didn't learn to value and love me properly. You didn't listen to me when I was dying in pain and sadness. You didn't listen to me when I was begging for you not to do the things that could hurt me. But despite of everything that you did to me, I still chose to look at you as the man that I treasure the most in life.
But I now believe that too much pain can kill the love in someone's heart. Now, I can no longer feel anything but pain, sadness, and hatred towards you. I am no longer the person who loved you before. Could you blame me for feeling this way? I am not heartless; I just learned not to settle for less now. It hurts me to think that I have to let you go. It makes me sad to think that you hurt me so much that I have to leave you. But if the parallel universe really does exist, I hope the two of us are happy together. In a parallel universe, I hope you are treating me right and making me happy. In that place, I hope we'll get to grow old and spend our lifetime together.
Art: hessah._.art

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by Brooke Hampton

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by  Brooke Hampton I posted a photo of our 13-year-old doing her end of the month calculations. She handles our...