Tuesday 9 January 2024

THE PATH OF LIFE by Tahlia Hunter


"THE PATH OF LIFE"
by Tahlia Hunter

And if you should find yourself
stressing over the fact
that you are not yet where you wish to be in life,
you may speak these words aloud:
"Where I am in this present moment
is exactly where I need to be
at this stage of my path,
for I am a continual work in progress.
Doing my best today
may look different from my best yesterday
or my best tomorrow,
but I will continue to do the best that I can in each moment
and I am proud of how far I have come
in spite of the challenges I have faced,
and the times that I let myself fall
so that I may then rise.
And though I may not yet be
where I wish to be in life,
this present version of me
is no less magnificent
than the future version of me
that I wish to become,
for without them,
my future self would not be possible
and all versions of me
are equally precious
and worthy of celebrating
for they are simply at different stages of the path.
And it matters not
how long it takes for me
to reach my desired destination
for I am destined to one day reach it
so long as I continue along the path."

*****

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by Brooke Hampton

"CAPABLE CHILDREN" by  Brooke Hampton I posted a photo of our 13-year-old doing her end of the month calculations. She handles our...