Saturday 25 May 2024

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY by Pam Ayers

"FIFTY SHADES OF GREY"
by Pam Ayers
The missus bought a Paperback
down Shepton, Saturday,
I had a look inside her bag;
T'was "fifty shades of grey".
Well, I just left her to it,
At ten, I went to bed.
An hour later, she appeared;
The sight filled me with dread.
In her left, she held a rope;
And in her right, a whip!
She threw them down upon the floor,
And then began to strip.
Well, fifty years or so ago,
I might have had a peek;
But Mabel hasn't weathered well;
She's eighty-four next week!!
Watching Mabel bump and grind;
could not have been much grimmer.
Things then went from bad to worse;
She toppled off her Zimmer!
She struggled back upon her feet;
A couple minutes later,
she put her teeth back in and said
I must dominate!
Now, if you knew our Mabel,
You'd see just why I spluttered,
I'd spent two months in traction
For the last complaint I'd uttered.
She stood there nude and naked
Bent forward just a bit
I went to hold her, sensual-like
and stood on her left tit!
Mabel screamed, her teeth shot out;
My god, what had I done!?
She moaned and groaned, then shouted out:
"Step on the other one"!!
Well, readers, I can't tell no more;
About what occurred that day.
Suffice to say my jet-black hair,
Turned fifty shades of Grey.

Brought to you by https://thecorner4women.com together with our sister website http://www.nicheebookcollections.com and our growing e-book library available FREE, through our Newsletter sign up page here:-

https://tc4women.nicheebookcollections.com/NEWSLETTER-EBOOK-LIBRARY-SIGNUP.html We now have over 1700 e-books on our library shelves for your reading pleasure, so do come along and check us out.

More articles by Su DeNyme (our resident writer) & John A Elliott are available here: https://www.nicheebookcollections.com/TC4W/ARTICLES.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"HANDLE WITH CARE" by Becky Hemsley

"HANDLE WITH CARE" by Becky Hemsley Every woman I know has, at one point or another, sobbed in the shower cried in the car swallow...